|Title||Personnel Processing Clerk
|Education Requirements||Minimum of a high school diploma.
- Ability to organize, and analyze military personnel records.
- Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases to maintain accurate accountability and status of personnel.
- Ability to use computer systems, equipment and software.
- Ability to effectively use the personal computer and software applications in support of assigned tasks.
- Skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- Ability to research, select, interpret and apply rules, regulations, procedures and guidelines to determine appropriate actions, develop or revise regulations and policies.
- Ability to independently plan and organize work.
- Knowledge of general office administrative and office procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to effectively brief a large group of people.
|Description||Training – Prefer 4 years of Administrative Support experience with emphasis on Army Human Resource Specialists functions.
- Preferred knowledge of military personnel organization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Preferred basic knowledge of military personnel database systems to input and query data.
- Ability to identify problems and develop, recommend and/or implement innovative solutions.
- Skill in dealing cooperatively and effectively with representatives inside and outside the organization; including both military and civilian organizations, agencies, and companies to obtain needed information, complete required tasks / processing, and to explain/brief decisions or recommendations to others.
- Skill in compiling information and preparing reports.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines; includes changes in mission requirements, short suspense’s, and customer needs.
Will work as a Personnel Assistant II clerk in support of the Team LMR AG Support Services contract that provides AG support and services to the Fort Lee Community.
2. Retirement Services.
3. Processes Retirement Applications.
4. Performs Miscellaneous Duties.
Supports or participates in local or company-wide improvement efforts as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Employee may be required to work overtime.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – The work is mostly sedentary. No special physical demands are involved. There may be some walking Standing, bending or carrying of light items up to 25 pounds.