|Title||Military Personnel Processing Clerk
|Education Requirements||Education – Minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to organize, and analyze military personnel records.
- Skill in dealing cooperatively and effectively with representatives inside and outside the organization; including both military and civilian organizations, agencies, and companies to obtain needed information, complete required tasks / processing, and to explain/brief decisions or recommendations to others.
- Ability to enter and retrieve data from military data bases to maintain accurate accountability and status of personnel.
- Ability to use computer systems, equipment and software.
- Ability to effectively use the personal computer and software applications in support of assigned tasks.
- Skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- Able to publicly address large groups of Soldiers during mass in and out-processing sessions.
- Ability to research, select, interpret and apply rules, regulations, procedures and guidelines to determine appropriate actions, develop or revise Army regulations and policies.
- Ability to independently plan and organize work.
- Knowledge of general office administrative and office procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
|Description||Training – Prefer 2 years of Military Administrative Support experience with emphasis on Army Human Resource/Military Personnel Support services functions.
- Preferred knowledge of military personnel organization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Preferred basic knowledge of military personnel database systems to input and query data.
- Ability to identify problems and develop, recommend and/or implement innovative solutions.
- Skill in compiling information and preparing reports.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines; includes changes in mission requirements, short suspense’s, and customer needs.
Will work as a military personnel clerk in support of the HR Solutions PSS contract that provides AG/MPD support and services to the installation. Responsible for performing a variety of military personnel services functions. Reviews and verifies service record listings, documentation, orders, etc., in constructing a new service record, updating an existing record, and other personnel actions. Ensures that the service records are complete and conform to applicable regulations and standing procedures. Recognizes and initiates action to clarify questions or to resolve conflicts or gaps in the record. Process enlisted and officer promotions. Process various personnel actions using the DA Form 4187. Counsels officer and enlisted personnel regarding various personnel actions/personal affairs such as separations, requests to attend school, requests for RA commission, discharges, retirement, resignations, etc. Verifies promotion data on officer and enlisted personnel. Enroll and update status of students in ATRRS. Initially arrive students in eMILPO. Prepare various types of permanent change of station orders. Process and prepare DD Form 214 for Soldiers separating from the Army. Perform all tasks required to in and out process Soldiers onto and from the installation. Performs all tasks in accordance with the contract performance work statement standards. Complies with documented policies and procedures to perform work as applicable. Identifies reports and/or resolves process and product non-conformities according to established procedures. Supports or participates in local or company-wide improvement efforts as required.
- Perform additional duties as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Employee may be required to work overtime.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – The work is mostly sedentary. No special physical demands are involved. There may be some walking Standing, bending or carrying of light items up to 25 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The employee works in an adequately lighted and ventilated office environment. Observes normal safety precautions.
|Additional Requirements||Clearance Requirement: Able to receive NACI.
LMR is committed to Affirmative Action and EEO.