|Title||Army Personnel Clerk
|Education Requirements||Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to organize, and analyze military personnel records.
- Skill in dealing cooperatively and effectively with repesentatives inside and outside the organization; including both military and civilian organizations, agencies, and companies to obtain needed information, complete required tasks/processing, and to explain/brief decisions or recommendations to others.
- Ability to enter and retrieve data from military data bases to maintain accurate accountablility and status of personnel.
- Ability to use computer systems, equipment and software.
- Ability to effectively use the personal computer and software applications in support of assigned tasks.
- Skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- Able to publicly address large groups of Soldiers on the procedures of in and out-processing the installation.
- Ability to research, select, interpret and apply rules, regulations, procedures and guidelines to determine appropriate actions, develop or revise Army regulations and policies.
- Ability to independently plan and organize work.
- Knowledge of general office administrative and office procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
|Additional Requirements||Skills Preferred but not required:
- 2 years of Military Administrative Support experience with emphasis on Army Human Resource/Military Personnel Support services functions.
- knowledge of military personnel organization, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- basic knowledge of military personnel database systems such as EMILPO, ISM and EDAS to input and query data.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The work is mostly sedentary. No special physical demands are involve3d. There may be some walking Standing, bending or carrying of light items up to 25 pounds.
Logistics Management Resources, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All hiring decisions are based on nondiscriminatory factors without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran, newly separated veteran and other protected veteran. In addition, Logistics Management Resources, Inc. engages in affirmative action efforts, where appropriate, to employ, train and promote qualified minorities, women, the disabled, disabled veterans, newly separated veterans or other protected veterans. This organization participates in E-Verify. Note: If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Connie Trikoulis, 804.415.1558, or e-mail at email@example.com.