|Title||Personnel Processing Clerk
|Education Requirements||Education – Minimum of a High School diploma.
|Experience Required||- Prefer 2 years of Military Personnel Automation experience.
- Ability to independently plan and organize work.
- Ability to identify problems and develop, recommend and/or implement innovative solutions.
- Knowledge of military personnel organization, regulations, policies, procedures and precedents and ability to interpret and apply them to specific cases.
- Skill in operating and maintaining automated systems supporting military personnel programs; including but not limited to EMILPO, ATRRS, EDAS, TOPMIS, PERNET, PERSTEMPO, and DA-ISMS, and ability to retrieve data for studies, projects, reports and completing assigned tasks.
- Ability to effectively use the personal computer and software applications in support of assigned tasks.
- Ability to apply Information Automation Security procedures and policies.
- Skill in communicating orally and in writing.
- Ability to gather, analyze and summarize facts, and develop and present findings in reports or briefings in various formats, including charts, statistical analysis, decision papers, etc.
- Ability to research, select, interpret and apply rules, regulations, procedures and guidelines to determine appropriate actions, develop or revise regulations and policies.
- Knowledge of general office administrative and office procedures.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Skill in dealing cooperatively and effectively with representatives inside and outside the organization; including both military and civilian organizations, agencies, and companies to obtain needed information, complete required tasks / processing, and to explain/brief decisions or recommendations to others.
- Skill in compiling information and preparing reports.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines; includes changes in mission requirements, short suspense’s, and customer needs.
- Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases to maintain accurate accountability and status of personnel.
|Description||Operate and maintain specialized automated Adjutant General (AG) information systems (eMILPO). Review, Validate, and Reconcile monthly AAA-162s, monthly AAA-165s, Personnel Asset Inventories (PAIs) with supported units in accordance with regulatory guidance and policies. Assist units with the resolution of discrepancies and submit requests for assistance to higher level for resolution. Review, validate, reconcile AAA-351, Electronic Personnel Inventory Deviation Report (EPAI), and 30-Day Past Due report and submit transactions as required. Performs day-to-day operation, analysis, maintenance, and troubleshooting of automated AG information systems including applications software, hardware, and internet communication/network systems. Generates basic user and system reports using established system functions and protocols. Supports in writing, editing, and/or graphic presentation the technical information for both technical and non-technical personnel. Monitors information systems to ensure continued functionality, performance and data integrity. Analyzes system and user data and recommends or provides solutions to issues related to system functions or performance as required. May train system users or administrators using formal or informal training methods as required. Complies with documented policies and procedures to perform work as applicable. Identifies reports and/or resolves process and product non-conformities according to established procedures. Supports or participates in local or company-wide improvement efforts as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Employee may be required to work overtime.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS – The work is mostly sedentary. No special physical demands are involved. There may be some walking Standing, bending or carrying of light items up to 25 pounds.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The employee works in an adequately lighted and ventilated office environment. Observes normal safety precautions.
|Additional Requirements||LMR is committed to Affirmative Action and EEO.